Saturday, October 23, 2010

Orange Crush

Orange is a color you either love or hate. I was never a fan of the color orange until I've experienced fall season for the first time. Seeing leaves turn to yellow then to orange just brings an incredible experience for my eyes to behold. Fall totally shows the glory of the color orange.

I thought it would be easier for me this week to capture orange since autumn leaves and pumpkin patches are almost everywhere. But I was wrong. I had a bit of a challenge trying to find the perfect "orange subject" to capture. There aren't many pumpkin patches in our area and most of the trees here are pine trees with leaves remaining green all season. So, I decided to just look around our house and finaly found three things that I think give justice to the color: an orange bobblehead "digi" mascot from my previous employer, a basketball stressball, and an orange pencil.

No comments:

Post a Comment